- 2 lbs. jumbo shrimp (deveined)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 tsp Paul Prudhomme's Blacken Redfish Magic
- 3 cloves fresh pressed garlic
1. Devein pounds of jumbo shrimp. Rinse and drain water.
2. Combine olive oil, Old Bay, Paul Prudhomme's Blacken Redfish Magic, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Fold in the shrimp until coated. Let stand in a refrigerator 30 - 60 minutes.
3. Grill over medium heat. You may want to use a grill (flat) sheet designed for fish so the shrip don't fall through the grill surface. Grill 3-5 minutes on each side until they look just right. You will never want shrimp any other way! Great taste for a great feasts...enjoy it for starters !