Grilled Salmon Steaks
A simple grill recipe with a simply delightful flavor....great taste ! A must try recipe !
- 4 salmon steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
1. Wash and dry salmon steaks. Arrange in one layer in a glass or ceramic dish. With a light fork, puncture the outer edges of each steak on both sides, to allow them to absorb the marinade.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour marinade over salmon steaks, coating all sides. Marinate for about 20 minutes.
3. Preheat grill to high setting. Grill salmon steaks, basting frequently, until flaky...and the grill recipe of salmon steak is ready to serve...great for parties...Enjoy it !