- 1 lb of easy peel uncooked shrimp (large)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- wooden skewers (approximately 6)
1. Remove shells from shrimp and rinse. Place shrimp in bowl and combine with olive oil, garlic and oregano. Marinate shrimp for at least 30 minutes. Soak wooden shewers in water to prevent burning on grill.
2. Heat grill to Med-High temperature. Thread shrimp onto skewers. Place skewered shrimp on a plate.
3. Take skewered shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on one side or until pink. Cook 2 minutes on second side until the shrimp have fully cooked. Enjoy the grilled shrimp ! Nice and tasty !