Try this amazing grill recipe...the Grilled Lamb Loin...the perfect grill !
- 1 cup (235 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (80 g) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (50 g) chopped green onions (white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons (8 g) minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons (28 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon (6 g) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) freshly ground pepper
- 2 boneless lamb loins (8 ounces [225 g] each), trimmed
Preheat grill to high.
In nonreactive dish, whisk together all marinade ingredients. Add lamb, turning to coat. Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours, turning lamb in marinade several times.
Drain lamb, discarding marinade. Place lamb on grate over heat and sear all sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side. At this stage the lamb should be rare to medium-rare. If you want the meat more well-done, continue to cook to desired doneness, turning as needed. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing...hmm..nice tasting grilled lamb loin ...enjoy the feasts..!