Another great Grilled Chicken recipe to try..a classic one. Great taste !
- 6-8 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 tbsp of dehydrated chicken stock
- 1 tbsp of rosemary
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1/2 cup of mayonaise
1. Put the chicken breasts into a Ziplock freezer bag. Bring the water to a boil and add the dehyrated chicken stock, and rosemary. Mix well and then add the wine. Let cool for 10 minutes.
2. Add the mayonaise to the mixture. Mix well until quite smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the Ziplock freezer bag. Remove the air from the bag and seal it firmly. Mix the ingredients around in the bag by rubbing the ziplock with your hands. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
4. Remove the chicken breasts fom the Ziplock bag and place them on a pre-heated and well greased grill. Cook them over a medium heat for approximately 4 minutes on each side...and the great grill recipe of chicken is ready for feasts....great and amazing for parties ! Enjoy it !